Kitsui SC Mixberries
Contains high berries. Helps to reduce the acne on the face, protects the skin from UV rays and from the sunlight which causes the scars on the face, eliminates dark circles on the eyes and strengthens the eyes.
- Protect skin from harmful UV rays
- Cure burned skin from the sun
- Reduce freckles & pigmentation
- Reduce dark circles on eyes & strengthens the eye’s focus
- Strawberries contain salicylic acid which can be used to remove dead skin cells. This implies that strawberries are great for reducing dark circles beneath the eyes and also rejuvenates the skin.
- Blueberries have high antioxidant content that helps to protect cells from harmful free radicals.
- Raspberry’s vitamin C and antioxidants can help protect your skin from UV damage. Raspberries include antioxidants and ellagic acid, which can help to maintain the skin healthy and rejuvenated.
- Keeps the body hydrated and moisturizes skin.
- Cranberries are high in vitamin C that support the formation of collagen which can improve your skin elasticity.
- It promotes quicker skin healing and the replacement of damaged skin with new skin. Plums help to enhance skin texture and elasticity. It also treats dark spots and freckles.
- Pomegranates help to prevent premature aging by reducing the indications of skin aging induced by sun damage and exposure, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tomatoes are high in antioxidants, especially vitamin C which help reduce cell-damaging free radicals in the skin, preserving moisture, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Marine Collagen (100mg)
- Helps the skin to look smoother, firmer and boost skin elasticity. It allows your skin cells to renew and repair.
- Consistently on screens such as laptops and smartphones
- Constantly tired & dry eyes
- Visible dark circles around eyes
- Skin expose to the sun
- Skin with freckles & pigmentation
Best Premium Ingredients For You
Frequently asked questions
Mix 1 sachet (15gram) in 150ml of cold/warm water. For best results, consume daily after breakfast or after dinner.
1 sachet = 31 Calorie
*Kitsui supplements will not harm the baby / fetus but it is better if you only focus on taking supplements and medications prescribed by the doctor.
*For breastfeeding mothers, it is best to consume after the baby is over 4 months old.