Kitsui Korean Whitie + Plus Tomato
Specially formulated using natural ingredients such as Tomato, Camu Camu and Acelora that can Stimulate and increase the production of skin collagen which will maintain the elasticity, suppleness and smoothness of the skin.
Suitable for those with overly sensitive skin and itchy or noisy skin
Produced from natural ingredients with a packaging size of 17 packets x 5gm.
** The taste of peaches is very good to drink. Can also be prepared with a mixture of cold air or warm water. Jgn lupa shake shake ye.
- Tomatoes are high in antioxidants which can help lower the quantity of cell-damaging free radicals in the body, giving you a younger-looking skin. Tomatoes counteract cellular damage while also preserving moisture and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Camu Camu (200mg)
- Camu camu’s vitamin C and flavonoids provide antioxidant protection against UV aging when paired with a high factor SPF. According to research, it also protects the skin from the detrimental effects of pollution and even pollen, which may cause dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
Vitamin C (200mg)
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which means it protects skin cells from free radical damage caused by UV radiation.
- Acerola’s antibacterial qualities protect your skin from outbreaks and pimples. The high concentration of vitamin C also boosts collagen formation and enhances the capacity of your skin to heal itselves.
- Eliminates free radicals that damage skin cells.
- Make the face glow and more vibrant.
- Helps treat pigmentation problems.
- Reduce whiteheads & blackheads on the face.
- Maintain skin moisture.
- Sensitive skin
- Itchy or scaly skin
- Oily looking skin with dry texture
- Skin with black spots
Tomatoes are rich in beta-carotene, vitamin C and Lycopene
Frequently asked questions
Mix 1 sachet (5gram) in 50ml of cold/warm water. For best results, consume daily after breakfast or after dinner.
1 sachet = 47 Calorie
*Kitsui supplements will not harm the baby / fetus but it is better if you only focus on taking supplements and medications prescribed by the doctor.
*For breastfeeding mothers, it is best to consume after the baby is over 4 months old.