Kitsui Whitenin BB
Specially formulated from natural ingredients such as berries, acellora, grape seeds & orange with a packaging size of 15 sachets x 10gm.
The taste of oranges is very delicious to drink. Can also be prepared with a mixture of cold water or warm water. Just Shake!
With Natural Ingredients, It Helps in reducing oily face, shrink large pores, brighten facial skin and smooth facial skin.
The taste of oranges is very delicious to drink. Can also be prepared with a mixture of cold water or warm water. Jgn lupa shake shake ye.
*The effect will be faster if combined with drinking enough water (2 liters a day). Suitable for those with seafood allergies.
- Helps brighten and whiten the face and body.
- Reduce oily facial skin problems.
- Shrink pores on the face.
- Reduce uneven skin tone.
- Reduce whiteheads and
- Acerola cherry extract hydrates, moisturizes, and brightens skin by eliminating hyperpigmentation for an even skin tone.
Grape Seed (300mg)
- Grape seed is an excellent ingredient that helps treat oily skins. It includes proanthocyanidins, a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and therapeutic effects. It has 20 times more antioxidants than vitamin E and 50 times more antioxidants than vitamin C which can help even out your skin tone. Grape seed extract increases cell turnover and collagen formation, allowing your skin to remain supple and healthy.
- Berries are high in antioxidants and Vitamin C, which help to brighten your skin, even out its tone, and combat free radicals that cause aging indications.
- Oily skins
- Skin with large facial pores
- Black spots on skins
- Uneven skin tones
- Dull skins
Best Premium Ingredients For You
Frequently asked questions
Mix 1 sachet (10gram) in 100ml of cold/warm water. For best results, consume daily after breakfast or after dinner.
1 sachet = 38 Calorie
*Kitsui supplements will not harm the baby / fetus but it is better if you only focus on taking supplements and medications prescribed by the doctor.
*For breastfeeding mothers, it is best to consume after the baby is over 4 months old.